Tuesday, May 22, 2007

This year, Chris and I planted our very own vegetable garden!!! We planted all of our favorites for making garden fresh salsa- tomatos, zuchinni, onions, radishes and of course peppers! Perhaps I have inherited a bit of my mom's "green thumb." :) I've also included a few pictures of my back flower beds, thanks mom for all the help in picking out my flowers.... the only cure for "the sickness" as Chris would call it!!

Wilber loves to hang out with me in the back yard.




See my love birds? :) I think this pair of morning doves has a nest in one of my back trees.





This is my herb bed. I plan to make a few tasty dishes this summer.


This is a bloom off of my siberian iris that came from mom's yard last year. Thanks Mom, it's so pretty!





This is the other newest addition to my yard this year. I'm hoping the clematis grows into the fence... perhaps if it does well, I will plant a couple more next year ;).
These next few pictures I put on here because I thought they were so pretty.






No comments: