Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bike ride with dogs and tree trimming

Wilber and Holly anxiously awaiting to get out of the truck.






Believe it or not, there really is a bridge here going to Thomas Park. Chris graciously agreed to be the one to pull around the dogs ;)


I know, I know... ridiculous..









We had heavy rain the last couple of days.. the Indian Creek was really up and muddy looking. But it was a beautiful day!




After we got back home we did a little tree trimming. Holly and Wilber got chew on some freshly cut branches.





Sometimes they share, sometimes they don't!

Chris caught me working a bit in the flowers.






And I couldn't resist putting a couple more flower pictures on here. I love my camera! :)

1 comment:

Dan, Britt, Ethan, Kaylin, and Krystin said...

The dogs are cute, the flowers pretty, and thanks for posting......FINALLY! Hah! Don't time me on how long it takes to post pics of your parents' visit to see us. :) - Britt