Saturday, December 30, 2006

Collingwood Women's Night Out

Jacque and I ordered a "Lobsterita" while waiting for a table at the bar. This is the "before shot."

And you guessed right, this would be the "after shot!" Jacque got the giggles so bad the waitress could hardly understand her order!! LOL

Sweet Mother-Daughter picture.






A picture of me with my sister-in-law, Jacque (aka Jacks). Jacque- I'm so glad you're part of the family!
Serious picture. ;)

I just had to add this picture. LOL, Stephanie (far right) looks unsure of the situation.


Mom looks a little tired, but do keep in mind, this picture is after two full glasses of wine ;).

Aunt Rosie blowing out her candle on her birthday sundae.

1 comment:

Dan, Britt, Ethan, Kaylin, and Krystin said...

Looks like fun! Sorry I missed it :(
- Britt