Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas in Fairfax

Christmas Eve was spent with Christina's Family in Fairfax. Here we are making the pickel wraps. Britt- ours will always be better!! ;)


Chris was sure he needed to wear an apron while cooking. He is making the caramel glaze for our home-made caramel corn. It was very tasty, thanks go to Cheryl (Chris's mom) for finding the recipe!!

Present GALORE!!!


Jacque checking tags and handing out the gifts. She can hardly wait to rip hers open!!



"Just what I always wanted!"





Dan (Christina's brother), went to China earlier this year and bought Mom, Jacque and I authentic Jade bracelets!! Each one was a little different. Thanks Dan!!!




Dan and Britt sent home-made ornaments of their three children. The Christmas tree is now decorated with Grandchildren!





Dave was very excited about his boot dryers!





Chris also liked his giftcard sent from Dan and Britt.





Lets not forget the REAL reason for celebrating Christmas, the birth of our Savior.





Wilber loves to be rocked by "grandma."




Chris and I had a wonderful Christmas! We are so THANKFUL we have such wonderful families to spend time with!



1 comment:

Dan, Britt, Ethan, Kaylin, and Krystin said...

1st - about the pickle wraps... I admit, you are the masters. But I bet you missed the expert "pickle-butts" disposer! (maybe I should think of a better title....)
2nd - thanks for the pics of Christmas. It's nice to at least see what people looked like for the evening (since we couldn't be there). The picture of my kids being there in ornaments only just about made me cry.... Anyway, I especially appreciated all the fake smiles for the gifts we gave you :)
- Britt :)